Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Imomoko Haul!

Yessss! FINALLYYY!!! I have been waiting for this package to get to me for a MONTH! Usually, my orders get to me in 10 days! But for some reason, this package took an entire month!!! But I think it's worth it! :) I'm pleased with the products I got (so far, huhu. I will have to do reviews later!)


*big heart eyes*

  • 3 Concept Eyes (3CE) Honey Face Chiffon Fluid #002 (There were two colors available and I got the darker/warmer tone)
  • 3CE Creamy compact Foundation in Light and Medium Beige
  • Mediheal Kiwi Apple Face sheet x 2
  • Leaders InSolution AC- Dressing x 2
  • Leaders In Solution Coconut Gel Mask with Blueberry/ with Tomato
  • Hanaka Black Rose Mask x 2
*3*!!!

hehe I am so excited about everything!! 

Close up Pictures!


Hanaka Black Rose Mask. I think this is used for getting rid of black heads. This is the back side with ingredients in case you are curious about that.


 Front


Leaders InSolution Coconut Masks. I can't wait to try these!


I bought the Mediheal Kiwi Apple sheets because although I did not like the pumpkin one, I wanted to try these out! I might like the smell better and these ones are for cleansing your pores. I bought more AC Dressing sheets for acne as well.

  
Back of Mediheal Package


My super favorite part! The foundations! So Since using the Maybelline Cream Foundation I have been in love with cream foundations! That foundation makes my skin look so smooth. It doesn't even look like I have foundation on! I hope I get the same results with these! And I hope the colors match!


Medium Beige & Light Beige




The cute puff has a purple side! It's so soft too! ^3^


So it is hard to tell the difference between the two, but once you rub your finger in there you can tell the difference because the color changes.


#002 Chiffon Fluid! There was one other color (#001) and it was much lighter.





(left to right) Cream foundation Medium Beige, Light Beige, Chiffon Fluid #002

 Flash



So cute! *3*

So for the foundations, I have done a little test on my chest for each one and the #002 Chiffon Fluid matches me the best! The other colors I could still use though. I was thinking of using the lightest one for highlight under my eyes.

What do you think of any of these items? Would you try any of these? I plan on doing reviews soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment