Monday, August 18, 2014

Unwind with me! [On my day off! Deployed]

Hello! I was in a picture taking mood today! So I thought, "Why not share what I do on my day off with the world while away from home?"hehe I only have one day off a week and on my day off, I normally sleep the majority of the day away. I can't help it. I don't get a lot of sleep during the week so my body makes up for it on my day off. So I can't really blog about what I do through the entire day because the majority of the day is spent sleeping. haha! So I though an unwinding blog would be more reasonable.

I decided to go for a run, jump rope, and flip tires tonight so I was outside at the track and got super sweaty from the humidty. So fun...e_e


 Sorry it's dark. There was only one light at the track. e_e This was after my workout. Drenched in sweat!


In the community bathroom brushing my teeth. hehehehe I actually wore makeup today! I don't normally wear a lot of makeup because I don't have the time and I don't feel like it when it's so hot! But today, I wasn't going anywhere and was in the mood to play with make-up. ^_^


My face wash stuff! I use the baby oil to remove my eye make up. I'm still using my Shiseido face wash as always and the Innisfree jelly softener I have had for two months now and I only use it maybe once a month, so that is why I never featured it before. I just felt like using it tonight.




Goofing off in the bathroom. My roommate was giving me this look like, "what an idiot." LOL!!!


I only wash my brushes on my day off and when I actually use them (like twice a month at most LOL!)
I just use a regular bar of soap. Nothing fancy lol


The community shower. I use a specific one that isn't all moldy and gross. LOOL! I get upset when someone is using it. hahaha! The showers were just cleaned tonight before I went in the bathroom. hehehehe


This is my caddie. Full of junk. I don't know why I took a pic. hahaha! Like my dirty looking towel? I put it in the same laundry as my colored clothing in the washer because there was only one available. Now, it's fabulous. lol!


I hand wash my clothing that I can wash really quick in the shower and just hang dry overnight. The only clothing I take to the laundry room is my uniforms and towels. 



After showering, I will do my night time skin care routine (softener, face masks, moisturizers, etc.) And then just chill on my little bed until I fall asleep! ^___^ So to the left of the image are the clothing that I hand washed and hung on the bunk bed over me. lool I feel like I live in a little cave. LOL!!

That's it! I just wanted to share that! I though people would be a little interested on deployed life, so here is a little snip of it! I don't want to talk much about my work life. Work is work. So yea, time for bed for me!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment