Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Mini Skincare Haul!

I just wanted to share with you guys a few items I just bought today!

I decided to stop at the BX today check out some skin care stuff. (Yes, I am currently obsessed with skincare stuff.) Soo, I am having an issue with my skin at the moment. Even though the Shisheido did calm down some of my previous acne, it created two more big pimples on my cheek yesterday. I still used the face wash last night and I wanted to see if my skin would get any better. But no, it just got bigger and they both are red and hurt! I am wondering if my face is just detoxing right now and then my skin will eventually get better the more I use the cleanser? I'm not quite sure. I will have to do some research! But nonetheless, I went to the store and picked up a back cleanser LOL.

I have been hearing a lot of great things about tea tree oil calming down acne. This is what I picked up:


The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Foaming Cleanser. "Suitable for Blemished Skin" $9.60


I like that it is a pump and I wasn't too enthusiastic about it being a foam cleanser, only because I don't really use foam cleansers, but I thought I would give it a shot.


This is less than half a pump on my palm. Just wanted to give an image of how it looks pumped. One pump does give you a good amount and I feel like one pump is all that is needed to cleanse the skin.

Will give this a review when I start using it! I am hoping for a miracle right now. LOL!

Another item that I bought is also by The Body Shop. My skin really needs a boost because I am exhausted from work and I can see it in my skin!


Vitamin E Face Mist $12.80. 

So I am curious to see how my skin reacts to this product! If my skin loves it, I might just keep using this and stop buying the Urban Decay Vitamin B6 spray! This spray would be much friendlier to my wallet. LOL

Last Item!


I haven't been able to find any beautyblender sponges in TJ Maxx. Every time I stop by the store I never see any. But while wandering around the BX, I did spot this little guy! Earth Therapeutics Sponge for $4.95.


Here's a comparison picture of my current one vs my new one. The left one is bigger because it is still damp from when I rinsed it this morning. I might still continue using it until it's completely falling apart. LOL But I don't know...how long do you use your blending sponges for? When is a good time to throw them out? Mine has some battle wounds but it still works great! I'll just continue using it until it completely pulls apart! LOL! poor lil guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment