Tuesday, April 8, 2014

New Hairstyle!

I started getting tired of my asymmetrical pixie cut and decided to go get my hair cut at a salon! I have not had my hair cut by someone else in over a year and a half! I was getting bored with my old hairstyle and I'm no expert at cutting hair, so I decided to give a shot at getting my hair done at a salon!

So I went to Mild to Wild in Syracuse, UT. I asked for someone that specialized in short hairstyles and they recommended Lindsay! When I arrived, she asked a couple questions as to what it was I wanted and I had no idea what to say to her. LOL I just told her I wanted my hair to be thinned out on the sides because it's so thick and shorter on the top, but keep the asymmetrical style in the front.

She then asked me if I wanted to be able to spike it up or lay it down. Of course, I told her I wanted to be able to spike it up! So she thinned out the top and added texture and then she began to add wax to my hair. I asked her what else I could do to my hair (style-wise) and she said I could have a faux hawk. I got excited and asked her to give me one. LOL! And this is the result:



























Nice, right?!

When I got home, I just washed my hair and air dried it. And it looks HORRIBLE! It only looks good styled. wahh!! So, I guess that means I'm getting up early tomorrow to figure out how to style it myself. LOL! I have a feeling I'm going to get frustrated tomorrow morning. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment