Friday, February 21, 2014

Haul!

Just wanted to share a little (but expensive) haul I did. I burned a whole in my wallet this month. LOL!




I went to Ulta yesterday and picked these up. I couldn't resist! I will talk about these in a later post!


I went to the BX last week and picked up this powder. It was on sale for about $2.49. I will do a review on this later! I need to test it out more.



I went to Wal-Mart a few days ago and picked this up in the clearance area. haha So far, I am LOVING THIS! I will talk about it later too! ;)


I also picked this up in the clearance area! I haven't used it yet, but I thought it was pretty cool, because it comes with three different shades of concealer.


And I picked up these two concealers for contouring! I won't be doing a review on these, but it may appear again later when I do my makeup using these!

No comments:

Post a Comment