Thursday, February 13, 2014

Back! & Maybelline Superstay Review

I'm baaaack! I've been sick!!! But I am feeling much better! I went to the ER twice within the last two weeks! But all is well! I just recovered the beginning of this week!


Being kawawa at the ER. LOL

Anyways, back to makeup! So I wanted to give my review on this Maybelline SuperStay Foundation!





I did swatches on my arm. The one on the left is in the color Classic Beige. The one on the right is the latest one I bought, Sand Beige. Looks a little too dark, right?

SOOO, I took pictures when I first applied it and it ended up scaring me at first try. It was TOO light! It scared me!!


GHOST FACE. LOL


This was when it oxidized a bit before I went to work.



Couple pictures I took from last week before I went out to do errands. Flash makes it look a little white.

So, I am having mixed feelings about this foundation. Yesterday, I wore the foundation and when I looked in my car mirror after work, it oxidized so much, it looked orange! Don't get me wrong, it looks amazing indoors, but once I step outside, it's a different color. grrrr! I want consistency! I do not like looking like a ghost when I first get to work and then an Oompa Loompa at the end of the day!

So I am really not feeling this foundation right now. Since I don't have that many options in foundation, I just went back to my Elf Foundation in Sand. It's good. I do like it, and it matches well, but the smell bothers me a bit and I do not like that it does not set quickly.

I went to the store today and bought three other foundations! I will post them in my next blog!

What is your experience with the Maybelline Superstay foundation? Or how about the Elf one? Please let me know! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment