Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Maybelline Super Stay Pt1: Found my shade!


Hi everyone! So, guess what I did yesterday! I returned both of the Revlon Colorstay foundations that I bought this past weekend and went to KMart and picked this up!

So I wasn't quite sure what color to pick up at first, but I looked up some color swatches last night and decided to pick up Sand Beige. The color I was using was Classic Beige, and This color looked like it was just a little lighter version of that one.

I know that classic beige was not a perfect match for me, and this one isn't a perfect match either. But it is close enough and as long as I blend it well enough, it isn't that noticeable.

I took some pictures earlier, but I did not like how they turned out, and there are still some pictures that I need to take tomorrow when I wear this one again! So there will be a part two to this soon! ;) Gotta go to bed now!

No comments:

Post a Comment