Sunday, January 26, 2014

Revlon Colorstay: The Struggle

I did some swatches earlier! And let me tell you...The Struggle is real....


Here are the three colors that I own.


Swatches.

So, obviously, if you were to choose the closest one to my color it would be the one to the left. But I can tell when I am wearing it for work that my face is much lighter than my neck. It looks too pink and lighter, whereas my neck looks more tan. It's darker and more yellow. So I am looking for a little darker/tanner/yellow color! I will try the third color (300 Golden Beige) tomorrow and see what the results are.

This is what 250 Fresh Beige looks like on my face:



DO YOU SEE THAT?! My face is too light! And I know it's not just the flash, because I took a video of myself and my face/neck comparison was the same!!! (Look at that redness around that nose! LOL)

So, I will try the more yellowish foundation tomorrow. I am excited about it! :)

In other news, I was planning on waxing earlier and guess what I did? Poured wax on my computer! >:( And That's because I am a dumb dumb! Humph!



This is the wax I wanted to try.It smells soooo goooood!!! I didn't try it. Because I was too busy taking my laptop apart and cleaning it.



Do you see the wax? It took me a long time to clean it all out! And I still don't think I got all of it still. haha!




It's much easier to see the wax on these keys. 

Anyways, so I decided I wanted to cook again.


Scrambled eggs with tofu, green onions, and tomato. Mixed rice with seasoning.


Thai pumpkin soup

That's it for now! I hope you all had a good weekend!;)



No comments:

Post a Comment