Friday, January 24, 2014

Just Another Relaxing Friday

So, what is the first thing I did when I got home? Pass out, that's what. I slept until 6:30ish.

Currently, just sitting on the couch relaxing. Just ate, and I have some roast cooking right now in my slow cooker! :)


I added, pork roast, tomato juice, carrots, onions, garlic, cilantro, and some seasoning.  i didn't want to add too much! Should cook over night and I will have a delicious lunch and dinner tomorrow! ;)


I've been in such a soup mood for a week! So I am currently soaking half peas in water and will let them soak overnight as well! I am going to make ham and pea soup tomorrow!

In other news, my foot is almost completely better! I have to take it easy still. I went to the doctor yesterday to get it checked.



Hobbling to the clinic yesterday morning.


Waiting to be seen by the doctor. I was so excited because I wanted to show him that my toe has gotten much better and that I wanted to wear my boots again!!

Results: I got his blessing to wear my boot again! I told him that the cast I was wearing was actually hurting me more than helping me. It really was! It was making me walk a certain way (hobble around) and because of that, the muscle in the front of my leg was getting tight and hurting!


VOILA! No more dumb shoe cast! I was so excited!!!


I was so happy. LOL!

That is it for the night. I am going on an adventure tomorrow, though! And we will see what happens!!! I am doing a part trade/sell with this lady in Salt Lake City tomorrow. I am giving her a buttload of makeup that I don't use and don't plan on using in the future. She in return is paying me $75.00 with brushes and the Vice 2 Urban Decay palette with eyeliners. I am excited. LOL



 This is what I'm trading with her. LOL A LOT of stuff!!!!!!! But I just don't need it! And instead of just letting it sit around, I'm selling it! lol It will be good for me, to just ween myself from makeup hoarding, you know? :)

Anyways, will have more to post tomorrow! I have some things in mind! ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment