Tuesday, January 21, 2014

NYX Foundation and My Toe

Today was not my day. haha. When I woke up this morning, I just felt nauseous. Got to see the doctor in the morning and all she did was give me more drugs. haha! That's not what I wanted! I want to know what is wrong with my foot and make it better! It is actually feeling a lot better today, but I'm not sure if it is because the narcotics and Motrin are working and have not faded yet or if I am actually getting better.

Since I had to go to the doctor this morning, decided not to put on my uniform first just in case I was just going to be sent straight home afterwards. And I decided to try out a different foundation that has been sitting around in my box of foundations. 


I bought this NYX HD studio Foundation back in the summer. I never gave it much love though because the color I picked up was too light for me and my skin was pretty bad at the time and it did not cover up my acne well enough. Now, I am much lighter and it matches me pretty well and my skin isn't so bad anymore!


This color matched me better than the 04 sand beige. The 04 sand beige was too pink.

These are from this morning. Just woke up and my eyes are a little puffy. haha! This is how I do my makeup for work. Just foundation, a little bit of blush, bronzer, drawn in eyebrows, and mascara (I didn't do my eyelashes in these pics yet though).




With flash

I like how the foundation looked this morning. I took one picture in flash when I got home earlier around 1 p.m.


I thought it looked good all day. It's a good light foundation. I like it for work. :) 

When I got home from work, I had to soak my foot in epsom salt and warm water. I could not handle all that walking today!


Bought this at Rite Aid for $1.99



Soaking my worn out foot.


What I have to wear to work. LOL

I had an OK day today. After I came home from work, I just passed out. And my foot is feeling a lot better. 


This was me after I got done at the clinic. I was so sad I had to go back to work because I knew my foot was going to be in pain. lol

Tomorrow will be a better day! (I hope! I just want my toe to be better.)


No comments:

Post a Comment