Sunday, January 26, 2014

Saturday Adventure pt. 2: Conclusion

So She had to take the Trax to meet up with me. I was waiting in the ghetto in the dark in my car for her last night getting a little uneasy. LOL It was not a good feeling, but it was worth it! This is what she gave me!


Urban Decay Smoked palette. A little dirty, but I sanitized everything I received last night!




 Urban Decay Vice 2 palette


I was very excited about this! I have the first one and it is nice to have the second one as well!




 UD Ocho Loco 2 Eye Pencil Set


She also gave me this Mac Studio Fix Foundation in NW25. When I opened it, it was incredibly dirty. It was just covered in foundation! And she pretty much used up most of the foundation! There is maybe a little less than 1/3 of it left. Ugh. I'm going to have to give it back to her. It was too dark for me anyways. I mean, it would eventually match me when I start to tan in the summer, but I don't know how old this foundation is and I don't want to take the chance.


And then she gave me these brushes! She didn't even bother cleaning them though. I had to wash them last night. I threw a few of them away that I don't need, but the ones in this picture are the ones I'm keeping. They're nice! :)

So, I was satisfied with my swap last night, I should be getting my money today. Because I only gave her half the items last night. While driving home, I saw a Target and decided to stop in to grab some medicine. I also picked up some foundation, haha!


So, I already use the Revlon Colorstay foundation but the one I currently use is not my color. I have been using since around October on and off...but it just does not match me. I use the Normal/dry skin one in 250 Fresh Beige. I decided to try the other one instead because it's so hard to find the other one in the other colors! grrrrr!!!! I hope that my moisturizer will help in keeping my skin from getting dried up wearing this foundation. I hope I have no issues! I bought the colors 300 Golden Beige and 330 Natural Tan. We'll see which one matches me better! I will do swatches later! ;*


The one I currently use. A little too light for me though!


Can't end the post without food! This is what I had for lunch! honey and ginger Chicken Tender, mixed rice, and pickled radish! nom nom nom!

No comments:

Post a Comment