Monday, January 20, 2014

First Post!

Hello! This is my first blog. Ever. Just trying it out, seeing if I will like it. I may have the time to have one anyways, and I have been thinking about having one for a while now. Just to post about random stuff. Maybe makeup, stuff I'm in to...you know, life in general. 

Anyways, I'm stuck in the house because my toe is swollen. :( So I thought, "well, what better way to spend my day then to start a blog?" Because I can't clean. I'm not supposed to be moving. And I think that is why my foot hasn't gotten any better for the past couple days. I keep moving around and all the pressure has been going to my foot. 


So yesterday, I went to RiteAid to pick up my medication. And while I was waiting, I decided to just walk around and see what they have. I noticed all the new makeup, but decided against buying any, because if anything, I'm trying to get rid of what I have! haha But I did see a couple things that I did pick up. But  I'm only going to talk about one of the items I bought because I was excited about it in the store and am still excited about it because I have not used it yet.

I have been using a soap bar to clean my face for a little over a month. Maybe in the beginning of December I started using it and it has been amazing! I was using it for my entire body, but decided to just use it as a face cleanser. Here it is below:



EARTH Therapeutics Green Tea Herbal Soap bar (4.0 Oz)

This smells AMAZING!! It's a little pricey. 3.99 for one bar! I bought mine in a pack of three for 6.00 though in Ross. It's definitely worth it though because it smells sooo good! And my face really loves it. I use it in the shower just to wash my face. My face is so smooth and it doesn't dry out when I use this soap. Also, I have acne prone skin and it seems to be helping with that too. I haven't had any serious breakouts since using this soap. My skin has been looking really good!



The reason I mention this is because while I was in RiteAid, I came upon this other soap that I want to try! It looks very promising and depending on how my skin reacts to it, it may just replace the soap bar above. I say that because I bought it in a pack of three for $3.59. It's MUCH cheaper!



Pear's Transparent Soap (4.4 Oz)

The soap is individually wrapped in clear bags. The smell isn't as amazing as the Earth Therapeutic's soap bar, but I don't mind it. It smells clean, but it is a little strong. It says on the box, "Gentle Care" So I am hoping that it will stay true to it's words and be gentle and beneficial for my skin! :) When I have finished my Earth Soap bar, I will try this one out! 


Anyways, time to just relax! I have my tea and Mr. Fred is keeping me company right now. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment