Sunday, January 26, 2014

Makeup Shout Out: Maybelline Super Stay

Just wanted to give a quick shoutout to my most beloved foundation!!!

Maybelline Superstay!


I totally did not take a picture earlier. Sorry! 

I LOOOVE this foundation! The only things that upsets me is that the current color I own does not match me anymore and I have bought the Nude color, but it is too orange! Can someone help me and let me know if there is another color that could possibly match me? I'm around a NC25 right now. I haven't really looked in stores lately. 

ON WITH THE PICTURES!




Does it not look so FLAWLESS!? I LOOVE how it looks on camera and in person. I love the lasting power as well, because I do not have flawless skin at all! LOL I am just sad because I can't wear it at the moment. Revlon Colorstay is my second favorite though! I do love it! But I love the Superstay more! I just like how it looks on me better, and the color matched me better before I got so pale. LOL!

okay, BEDTIME! Night, beauties!


No comments:

Post a Comment