Monday, February 17, 2014

L'Oreal Visible Lift Foundation (with the pump) Review



Hello! I have another review before I go to sleep! I tried this L'Oreal Visible Lift foundation yesterday! 

I did not take my own picture so here is an image of it I took from bing images:


I bought the color 144 Light Ivory, only because they did not have a good selection of colors in the BX. :'( I was like "well, close enough..."



Here is what it looked like on my face with flash! I did like how it looked in pictures! In person, it did not look good at all! My pores were so noticeable and I did add powder on top, but I always do, and the foundation on my nose looked splochy and around the front of my face it looked cakey. ugh!



 

Face at the end of the day. A little shiny, but I would say that it isn't the foundations fault, it is the NYX Dewy Finish Makeup Setting Spray that I am using. oopsies! As you can see, half of my face is white, and the other isn't! Guess the foundation does leave a white cast, but how odd that it is only a piece of my face.


As you can see, it did it again in this image. Guess it is only on a section of my face because that part of my face is facing the camera more directly. 

Anyways, I did not love this foundation. The color was a little off, but that is not the reason I did not like it, I could've went somewhere else to get a better matching shade, you know? No biggie...but it just looked so horrible in person! It was cakey and splotchy on my nose and front of my face! It did cover up okay, but faded a bit through out the day. It is a light to medium coverage in my opinion...it's alright. I wasn't loving it so I returned this one as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment