Sunday, March 30, 2014

L'Oreal Magic Perfecting Base Review

I have been using the L'Oreal Face Primer for about a month now and thought it would be a good time to do a review on it! 


I happen to come across this in the clearance section in Wal'Mart one day and bought this for $5.00. Regular price is $7.99. Quite expensive in my opinion for the amount that you get.




Here's what it looks like. It's a little thick and creamy consistency. I use this on my eyelids and under my eyes. It feels like a silicone primer (I don't have the original package so I can't say for sure that it is silicone) I notice that when I apply it, it does mattify the skin and it feels very smooth.

I use this more often than any eyeshadow primer because it prevents my concealer and powder and eyeshadow from creasing and also prevents my eyelids from getting oily (on days when I'm not wearing any eyeshadow).

I would recommend this primer but as an eyeshadow primer because of the amount you get (and the price). It wouldn't last you very long if you tried using it all over your face. I feel like they should've labeled this as an eye primer instead if this was the amount they were giving you. It lasts me the entire day (I work eight hours a day so it's great!) without creasing or leaving my eyelids oily. And this primer also smooths out the skin and makes my eyeshadow and concealer look great!

Do any of you use this primer? What are your thoughts on it?

No comments:

Post a Comment