Thursday, March 27, 2014

New Skincare! Shiseido & Elizabeth Arden

So, I decided that since I will be moving into a new environment soon that I should pick up some new skincare products! I currently live in Utah which is very dry. My skin since I have been living here has been so dry and flaky and I also have sensitive skin. I will be moving into more humid and hot weather and possibly polluted, SOO! I KNOW for a fact that my skin will go crazy!!

What I mean by crazy is, that my skin will become oily and I will breakout A LOT. I have lived in humidity and hot places my entire life and my skin always broke out and never got better. When I moved to Northern California a few years ago, my skin instantly just calmed down because it is more dry over there. Moving to Utah was not a big issue for my skin either. So I have come to know my skin so much better since I have lived in different environments and I just know that my skin will freak out soon! ugh!

Since I have been paranoid about that for the past couple weeks, I have been thinking about what I should buy to get myself prepared. I decided to pick these up!


From the Shiseido Pureness Line:

  • The Deep Cleansing Foam
  • Foaming Cleansing Fluid
  • Balancing Softner alcohol-free
  • Matifying Moisturizer

I can't wait to try these! :)

I also picked up two Elizabeth Arden Products:


Elizabeth Arden Good Morning Skin Serum. I have tested this on the back of my hand. I am not too fond of the scent, but it is very light. It feels like a silicone and on the box it states that it is good as a base/primer for makeup. I don't know if I will be using this in the morning because I am not fond of the texture, but I guess I should give it a go! I do like how it felt on the back of my hand. I rubbed it in and it made my hand very smooth and soft.


And then I have the Overnight Success Skin Renewal Serum (I am not playing games when it comes to my skin. LOL) I do like how this one smells. It has a light scent similar to the Shiseido scent. The serum is not silicone, but it is a little thick and it is not sticky but it just feels like it does a good job moisturizing the skin.

Yay! So that was all I wanted to talk about! I am excited to try these products! But I will not be using the products until I move. I still have a little bit of my current skincare products left and I don't want those to go to waste. They do work for me here in the dry environment but I know I will need some help once I move. LOL My poor skin!

No comments:

Post a Comment